What’s filling my wine glass this week:
- Headaches & backaches. I have got to get to the chiropractor.
- People being douchey: A man walks out of the post office, a woman with a limp & a cane walks in. Does he hold the door? No, he’s a total douche.
- The black cloud that is my mother. If you have a narcissistic, condescending, disrespectful mother, I feel your pain & I’m sending hugs.
- Busyness. We get three nights a week that Oak is home with us. They are all filled up with things to do. I am SO ready to be a hermit.
- In case you haven’t noticed from all my whines, I’m wearing my crabby pants this week. If anyone has seen my happy pants, let me know.
What I am absolutely loving about this week:
- Good books. I read Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen, The Beach House by Jane Green & I am absolutely loving Life’s Too Short to Fold Fitted Sheets – Your Ultimate Guide to Domestic Liberation by Lisa Quinn. It is hilarious & helpful.
- Good TV. The Voice, Justified, NCIS & all my funny shows.
- Snack cakes. I love the cute little seasonal cakes from Little Debbie.
- Chinese food. There’s a great little place not to far from home & the food is awesome. I love their chicken chow mein.
- Going to Tater’s school to help out in the classroom. Kindergartner’s are sweet & hilarious. It was the highlight of my week.
Wishing you a wonderful, relaxing weekend. 🙂