Happy Thursday to you! It’s Wine & Love time. Thanks to Nora for hosting!
- I don’t like not having snow. Everything is so ugly & brown out there.
- Migraines. I had a monster migraine earlier this week. It was awful.
- This is a perpetual compliant, but I can’t stand doing laundry or dishes.
- Right now as I’m typing this, I’m melting the caramel layer for the Homemade Snickers Bars. Mmmm. The nougat layer is GLORIOUS.
- I”m excited to have Oak home tonight & to sit down & watch our shows together.
- The kids. It’s a given, but they just totally make my world a beautiful place.
Well, that’s it for my week. I’m sure there is more I could write about, but I’m having a lapse in memory. Plus, I’m distracted by the snickers bars. I hope you had a great week. Take care & I’ll talk to you soon. 🙂