Happy Thursday! It’s time for Wine & Love, a chance to share what we’re whining about this week & what we’re loving. Thanks to the awesome Nora for hosting!
- We are experiencing snow flurries today. Not cool, Mother Nature. Not cool. I wonder what the weather is like in Tahiti? Oh yeah, it’s totally awesome.
- Annoying moms. Are you sometimes subjected to being around annoying moms because you have children the same age? I feel your pain.
- Headaches. I finally, got myself to the chiropractor, but I need more repairs. I can’t wait until these headaches go away.
- The complete & total hotness of Christian Bale. I know I’m late to the party on this one, but that man is uber hot in 3:10 to Yuma.
- I love it when the library has the book I want! I’m currently reading Mozart’s Last Aria by Matt Rees. It’s so good I could read it in a day, but I have kids so that’s not going to happen.
- Cabin time. We went to the cabin over the weekend & it was awesome! Northern MN is so beautiful. Plus, I made my Caramel Pull Apart Rolls.
- Cameron’s Gingerbread Coffee with Vanilla Coconut Milk & sugar. Soooo good!
- Oak. He’s ever so dreamy & wonderful.
I hope that your week has been as good as mine & that you’ve had more love than wine. Take care & I’ll see you next week! (Unless I forget) 🙂