I missed Wine & Love this week, so I’m throwing in a Five on Friday post – a short list of this weeks events.
- I made Pumpkin Spice Beer Ribs in the crock pot. They were awesome! I just kind of made up the recipe & it turned out exactly as I had hoped. I will post the recipe soon. But I’m not an awesome food blogger, so I don’t have any incredible step-by-step photos.
- I also made this Caramel Apple Dumpling recipe. (← This blog is incredible, by the way.) SO GOOD! They would be a great Thanksgiving dessert.
- We’ve been been getting lots of outside time. The fall weather is beautiful & we’ve been spending more time at Burrbrook clearing trees. We’re headed there tomorrow. I’ll post some pictures for you soon.
- There was a GIANT spider in the bathroom this week. GROSS! I can’t believe how many big spiders we’ve seen this year. They’re like baby tarantulas!
- The Mums! They are everywhere and so beautiful! I LOVE Fall!
How was your week? Anything exciting going on this weekend? Take care & I’ll talk to you soon! 🙂