Happy Thursday to you! It’s time for Wine & Love, our chance to share what’s filling our wine glasses this week and what we are loving about this week. Thanks to Nora for hosting!
- The never ending pile of laundry. I wish we had two washers and dryers. (Note to self: Make room for two washers and dryers in the next house.)
- The kids and their listening skills, or lack thereof. It has been a trying week, with many a timeout.
- My new life as a morning person now that the kids are in school. I do not like getting up a 7 am every day. I’m more of an 8:30 – 9 person. 🙂
- Life has been crazy and I have very little time to read. It makes me sad and I miss my books.
- The cooler weather. I have missed my hoodies, my awesome chili and long hot baths with a good book. Yay for Fall!
- Oak. He’s just so awesome and I needed to share that. We have so much fun together.
- The kids are so sweet even though they haven’t been listening the best. I love hearing Beanie’s’ sweet little “Dood morning, Momma” and Tater told me that I pick the best products for my store, so I said “Thanks, I try.” And he replied, “You’re not trying, you’re doing it!” I love them both SO much.
- Good books: I’m currently reading The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory and I love it. I am thoroughly obsessed with historical fiction and I can’t wait to finish it and start reading my advanced reader copy of Catherine the Great by Robert K. Massie. Many thanks to Goodreads and Random House for that.
- New Fall shows. Welcome back, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, I have missed you. And how hilarious was Modern Family this week?!
I hope you’ve had a great week full of things that you love! Take care and I’ll talk to you soon!