It’s Thursday, (although it seems like Friday) and time for Wine & Love which is hosted by the super sweet Nora. Here’s what’s filling my Wine glass & what I Love about this week:
- Being disorganized. I hate when I write things down somewhere and then can’t find the information later. I need a new system.
- Housework. All housework. You suck laundry. Go wash yourself!
- My very naughty dogs. The one that has been visiting the neighbors & the one who got on the table and ate the ham sandwich. Seriously?!
- I got the paperwork for Tater’s Kindergarten schedule. It’s official. I have to let him go to school. : ( What am I going to do all day without him?
- An awesome father in law that made me a birthday cake. He is just the sweetest ever!
- Watching Friends. I love that show so much! It still makes me laugh like crazy even though I’ve seen most episodes a dozen times.
- Historical fiction. There are SO many great historical fiction books out there. I’m currently reading The Queen’s Governess by Karen Harper.
- We’re getting a kitten next week. A kitten! How cute are they?! I’m super excited. Maybe more so than the kids. : )
- Chipotle. So delicious!
So that was my week. How did it go for you? Take care and have a wonderful weekend?