It’s Thursday and time for Wine & Love. Thanks to Nora for hosting! Here’s my list for the week:
- My nephew shipped out Tuesday to Kuwait. He says things are pretty mellow there, but I am still tremendously worried about him and his fellow soldiers. Take care, stay safe & come home soon! We love you and are so thankful for each and every one who serves!
- Headaches. It’s getting pretty old that I have a dull headache almost daily. I can’t wait for my chiropractor to get back from vacation!
- Weeds. They are everywhere! I have a weed garden now instead of a flower garden. Death to weeds!
- Packing peanuts. Seriously?! Why is anyone still using them?! I’m fine with the biodegradable ones, but the Styrofoam ones should be banned!
- Grasshoppers. Why do you exist?! Get off my property!
- Oak and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary this week and our 14 year anniversary of the day we met. Who thought shopping for pants could have worked out so well? I love you Oak and your butt looked great in those pants. ; )
- Having dinner with my in-laws who celebrated 48 years of marriage! They are such an amazing example of love and friendship!
- The kids were super well behaved at their Dr appointment this week. That makes everything go so much more smoothly!
- New Book Tuesday! Congrats to my internet bestie, Allie Larkin on the paperback release of STAY! Such an amazing novel! Do me favor when you’re reading this book. Picture the veterinarian as Ryan Gosling. Don’t worry, you can thank me later. Another great read that was released on Tuesday is Madame Bovary’s Daughter by Linda Urbach. This book is incredible so far. Definitely check this one out!
- Good movies. We recently watched Horrible Bosses and Hall Pass. I loved the hilarious inappropriateness of both!
I think that’s it for the week. I hope that all is well in your world. Take care and have a great weekend!